What Are Top Secrets About Maintaining The Perfect Lawn In Lakeside?
Artificial grass is becoming a popular alternative to natural grass for those who want their lawn to look immaculate without the need for regular maintenance. Artificial turf is made of synthetic fibers that have been designed to replicate natural grass. It can be used as an attractive and durable surface on which to walk, play, and entertain outdoors.
- Artificial turf requires little to no maintenance. Unlike natural grass, artificial turf does not need to be mowed, watered or fertilized, which saves time and money.
- Artificial grass is environmentally friendly. Because it does not require watering or regular applications of fertilizer and pesticides, artificial turf is an eco-friendly option for those who want a low impact lawn solution that still looks great.
- Artificial turf is safe for children and pets. Synthetic fibers used in artificial turf are non-toxic and lead free, making them safe for use around young children and pets alike.
- Artificial grass is durable and long lasting. If properly installed, quality synthetic grass can last up to 25 years with minimal wear and tear.
- Artificial turf is low maintenance and cost effective. Regular maintenance of natural grass can be expensive in terms of water, fuel and fertilizers needed to maintain a lush lawn; however, artificial turf requires very little upkeep.
- Artificial grass looks great all year round. Natural grass often looks patchy and brown during the colder months; however, synthetic turf retains its green color throughout the year, no matter what the weather is like outside.
- Artificial grass is easy to install. Synthetic turf can be installed on any surface including concrete or asphalt with a few simple tools and materials; making it an ideal option for those looking for a quick and easy solution to sprucing up their outdoor areas.
Why Put Sand On Your Lawn?
Adding sand to your lawn helps to give the artificial grass a more natural look and feel, while also helping with drainage. Sand is also used to fill in any holes or gaps that may occur over time due to regular movement of furniture or people walking on it. The sand also helps hold the turf down and keep it from shifting or blowing away.
When Should I Put Topsoil On My Lawn?
Topsoil should be added to the lawn after the artificial turf has been installed. This helps create a more solid base for the turf, as well as providing essential nutrients and aeration for root growth. Topsoil also helps with drainage, keeping your artificial grass dry and free of standing water.
Can I Put Mulch On An Artificial Lawn?
Yes, mulch can be used to add some color and texture to an artificial grass lawn. Mulch will help prevent weeds from growing, while also helping keep your artificial grass looking lush and green all year round.
It is clear that artificial grass is a great option for those who want a beautiful and maintenance free lawn. Not only does it require very little upkeep, but it also looks great all year round and has many other benefits such as being eco-friendly and safe for children and pets. For more information, contact Artificial Grass Lakeside at (619) 493-4141.