Ways To Care About Your Synthetic Grass In Lakeside
Artificial grass is a wonderful addition to any home. But like any other investment, it needs proper care and maintenance to keep it looking its best. Here are some ways you can take care of your synthetic grass:
- Just like regular grass, your artificial turf will accumulate dirt and debris over time. Be sure to brush or rake it regularly to keep it clean. You can also use a leaf blower on low setting to remove any light debris.
- If anything spills on your artificial turf, be sure to clean it up right away. The longer a stain sits, the harder it will be to remove. It is best to use a mild soap and water solution to remove any stains.
- Sharp objects can damage your artificial turf. Be sure to keep things like rocks, sticks, and toys away from it. If you have pets, be sure to trim their nails regularly to avoid puncturing the turf.
- Fertilizers are not necessary for artificial turf, but if you decide to use them, be sure not to overdo it. Too much fertilizer can actually damage the turf. It is best to use a slow-release fertilizer specifically designed for artificial turf.
- The sun can fade the color of your artificial turf over time. To help protect it, you can use a tarp or artificial turf cover when it is not in use.
- Artificial turf can get very hot in direct sunlight. Be sure to keep an eye on the temperature and if it gets too hot, provide some shade with a tarp or umbrella.
- If your artificial turf is damaged, be sure to repair it right away. This will help prevent further damage and keep your turf looking its best.
- Be sure to regularly inspect your artificial turf for any signs of wear and tear. If you see any damage, be sure to repair it right away.
What Will Damage Artificial Grass?
sharp objects, over exposure to the sun, excessive heat, and poorly maintained infill can all damage artificial grass.
What Should You Not Put On Artificial Grass?
Chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides can all damage artificial grass. Be sure to only use products that are specifically designed for artificial turf.
Do You Need To Maintain Artificial Grass?
Yes, artificial grass needs to be regularly cleaned and inspected for damage. Be sure to repair any damage right away to prevent further damage.
Artificial grass is a great addition to any home, but it needs proper care and maintenance to stay looking its best. Be sure to brush or rake it regularly, remove stains immediately, and protect it from the sun. If you have any damage, be sure to repair it right away. With proper care, your artificial turf will last for many years. For more information, contact Artificial Grass Lakeside at (619) 493-4141.